6:00 PM

(0) Comments

Cuboid Review - PS3 2009

Cuboid PS3, PSN downloadable game, game review
I've been itching for a good unique puzzler so when Cuboid came out recently, it raised my eyebrows a bit. After watching the demo video on the PSN, I figured I needed to give this one a shot, so I plopped down my 10 bucks and downloaded the full version.


At only 100 megs, the download went quick so it wasn't long before I was playing. It was long before I put it down however, because this game rocks! Basically you maneuver a 2 x 1 cube high above the ground on tiles. The object is to reach your goal in the least amount of moves and without falling off the edge. In the later levels this becomes challenging, but fun none the less.


Cuboid is cleverly innovative, and if you like puzzle games, you'll have a hard time finding a better one on the PS3 right now. There is a welcome simplicity to the game as well. The D-pad moves the cuboid and the X button is used to switch between cubes in later level when you can separate the two blocks. Very easy to pick up and learn.


Conclusion - if you are a fan of puzzle games and you've got $10 to blow at the moment, pick it up. You won't regret it!
0 Responses to "Cuboid Review - PS3 2009"

Post a Comment