2:11 PM

(0) Comments

Registry Fix - Is It Worth The Money Or Just a Scam?

Registry Fix, Get Rid of Virus, Slow Computer
Before you pay for an expensive PC repair, know your options. You can't surf the internet these days without coming across some viruses and registry issues. Eventually, your registry will get filled with invalid links and result in a computer that's so slow it's useless. There are free programs out there, that for the most part, will fix your problem, but not always.


If you're finding that the freeware - such as ccleaner - just isn't cutting it, you may want to try Registry Fix. Whenever I have a PC problem the first thing I try is running an ad-removal tool. I will say that Registry Fix found 168 errors that my other programs couldn't detect, but it came at a $30 price. The nice thing however, is that my web pages I was having trouble opening before, now open in a mater of a couple seconds.


Conclusion - I normally look for the freeware when it comes to computer issues, but I have to admit that in this instance it was worth paying the price of admission. I'm glad I did because I was dangerously close to buying a new PC. After I ran three freeware programs (ccleaner, adaware, and spydoctor) my computer was still running too slow. Problem solved. Check it out here for a free scan.


0 Responses to "Registry Fix - Is It Worth The Money Or Just a Scam?"

Post a Comment