3:52 PM

(0) Comments

Classmates.com Review - Is It Worth It?

Well, let's see..... no. Here's the deal in a nutshell. Classmates.com charges $50 a year for their gold membership. That's if you actually want to be able to contact your classmates (which are of limited availability) because the email addresses are kept private. If you do decide to purchase the membership, you may be in for a surprise when you are billed again at the end of the year for another year's membership. I know I was.

The thing is this, MySpace works much better than Classmates, and it's free. Same with Facebook, and there are more users on those two networks. I can't tell you how many friends I've found from my past on MySpace.

Conclusion - save your money.
0 Responses to "Classmates.com Review - Is It Worth It?"

Post a Comment