6:14 PM

(0) Comments

Resident Evil 5 Demo Review - Bring On The Zombies!

Capcom Resident Evil 5 PS3 Xbox 360 Demo
The Resident Evil 5 demo was release today over Xbox Live with the PS3 version being released next week. Naturally, I had to download it, being a huge Resident Evil fan. I'll say, it looks amazing!

This time the game is set in Africa which is a welcome change. The settings are wonderfully detailed and the music does a good job of creating a feel of suspense. I was happy to be greeted with the same frantic zombie action as in previous installments as well.

The gameplay is very similar to Resident Evil 4 with some nice changes. For one, you can assign weapons to buttons on the D-pad for quick one-button access. The game doesn't pause when you open your brief case either.

The co-op is a welcome feature too. At first, I wasn't sure about having it included in the game, but it seems to add a nice element to the gameplay.

Conclusion - there isn't too much here for me to complain about other than I wish you could move while shooting, but that's not a big deal. I wish it had been a bit longer too, but we only have to wait another two months to get our hands on the full version!
0 Responses to "Resident Evil 5 Demo Review - Bring On The Zombies!"

Post a Comment